- Alllergy, asthma and sinus conditions
- Immunotherapy (allergy injections)
- Food allergy consultation and testing
- Sting allergy testing (bee, wasp, yellow jacket)
- Chronic cough and wheezing
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis
- Immune deficiencies
- Recurrent infections
- Skin allergies
We appreciate you placing your trust and confidence in the physicians and staff at Allergy, Asthma, and Sinus Center, P.C. It is our promise to always put your patients’ best interests first by providing the highest quality of individualized care available. We welcome your calls and referrals. Our office staff will do their best to accommodate your patients in a timely manner with appointment scheduling.
To expedite appointment scheduling, please download out referring provider questionnaire form and fax it to our office at (515) 226-1673. If you have any questions, please call our office at (515) 226-9559.