- Alllergy, asthma and sinus conditions
- Immunotherapy (allergy injections)
- Food allergy consultation and testing
- Sting allergy testing (bee, wasp, yellow jacket)
- Chronic cough and wheezing
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis
- Immune deficiencies
- Recurrent infections
- Skin allergies
New Patient Information
In order to save you time, please fill out our two patient forms before your visit. Allergy testing may be done during this visit and can take anywhere from 30-45 minutes. As many patients need allergy skin testing, it is preferable not to take allergy medications.
DO NOT TAKE ANTIHISTAMINES UP TO 7 DAYS (DIFFERENT ANTIHISTAMINES NEED TO BE DISCONTINUED FOR DIFFERENT TIMES BEFORE SKIN TEST) PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT. Asthma medication, as well as other medications may be continued. Please bring all medications (or a complete list) you are currently taking to your appointment. For more information, please visit Antihistamines resource page.
Please note: a parent/legal guardian must accompany any patients under the age of 18 at the time of the visit.